GMC Radiology is a premier diagnostic imaging facility include open MRI1.5 tesla, Ultrasound 3d/4d and X-RAY
Standards of Treatment
25+ Years Experience
Medical laboratory and specialists services
Our patient-friendly environment provides a relaxing setting and our superior diagnostic capabilities assure all patients that in today’s fast-evolving field of radiology, they are receiving the finest expertise available.
MAGNETOM Altea is the 1.5T Open Bore system that gives you full confidence to deliver the productivity, reproducibility, and patient satisfaction that users demand in MRI. Powered by premium MR technology, MAGNETOM Altea combines our unique BioMatrix technology, the syngo MR XA software platform, and exclusive Turbo Suite acceleration packages to fundamentally transform care delivery.
- Productivity Gains – Turbo Suite enables a dramatic reduction in exam times by exploiting advanced accelerated imaging techniques
- Reproducible Results – Eight available Dot engines—covering routine scans from head to toe–ensure consistent exams between patients and across time
- Patient Satisfaction – a revolutionary in-bore, infotainment, and noise cancellation solution, enhances the patient exam experience
We do perform MRIs under anesthesia. They are performed under general anesthesia. Sedation is characterized as being in a state between relaxed and very sleepy, but not quite unconscious.
Ultrasound imaging, also known as sonography, is a safe and painless radiology imaging study. Ultrasound utilizes high-frequency sound waves, without radiation, to generate images of the internal structures of the body. The reflected sound wave echoes are recorded and displayed as a real-time visual image. Because ultrasound images are captured in real-time, they can show the movement of internal tissues and organs, and enable our Radiologists to see blood flow. It’s also used for abdominal, pelvic , gynecology and 4d ultrasound for gender and detection of anomalies
A 4D ultrasound is similar to a 3D ultrasound except that the image it generates is continuously updated, much like a moving image.
- Ultrasound scans (abdominal-pelvic-thyroid-soft tissues & muscular-breast)
- Doppler ultrasound (venous-arterial, scrotal-thyroid)
- Digital x-ray (routine, chest, lower extremity, upper extremity, skull, neck, hysterosalpingogram – hsg-, intravenous pyelogram, urography, barium swallow)
4D scans provide more information about a known abnormality. Because these scans can show more details from different angles, they can help in the diagnosis of many anomalies like cleft lip and providing more scanning details and identifying babies’ genders. It is performed only to closely examine suspected fetal anomalies, such as cleft lip and spinal cord issues, or to monitor something specific.
X-Ray is the oldest and most frequently used form of medical imaging. X-Ray, also known as Radiography, is the fastest way for a Radiologist to view bones, the lungs, and certain soft tissues. X-Ray is most commonly used to assess broken bones but also plays a key role in orthopedic imaging for surgery and sports-related injuries, as well as many other diagnostic purposes.