We are here to help when you need us.
Our family medicine clinic provides diagnoses and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses, preventive care, and health education for all ages and genders through all stages of life.
Experienced family medicine consultants provide specialized services across health and illness, delivering multidisciplinary medical care.
- Follow up on common diseases such as (sugar, pressure, cholesterol)
- Acute infections
- Gynecology, follow-up of pregnant women and contraceptives
- Take care of children since birth
- Minor surgeries such as suturing wounds and opening boils
- Anemia and vitamin deficiency
- Joint and muscle pain
- Early diagnosis of tumors such as cervical, breast, and colon
- Psychological problems and depression
- Respiratory problems such as sinuses and asthma.
- Solve the digestive and vascular problems such as hemorrhoids and varicose veins